PAST EVENT: NZSMI’s Digital D Day was a successful one day seminar where members were able to network and engage with OTC industry decision-makers.
Each session offered an intimate forum for exchange on the ever-changing OTC landscape. The Digital D Day was a unique, members-only event, where senior management teams made new connections and built professional relationships.
- Fee – $345/person
- Send 5 from one company and get 6th entrant free
- Includes morning and afternoon tea and lunch
Below are a few of our guests who spoke at the Digital D-Day conference:
Download the digital program here: Digital D-Day Program and Speakers
- Tania Rowland, the Founder of Divergent Consulting talked about the new agile online marketing environment and how social selling requires a fresh approach to traditional marketing.
- Mike Harley, the Managing Director of XPotential discussed the technology opportunities to drive Consumer Centred Healthcare and the self-medication industry.
- Claire Hofer, Education and Development Manager, from the Advertising Standards Authority examined self-regulation and setting your best defence against digital advertising disasters.
- Tim Corbett the Advertising and Market Guru specialising in digital strategy change management and crystals balls. Tim has an extensive background in the health sector, as he has developed policy, programme and people change across New Zealand and the Asia Pacific in both disease states and health care delivery with DHBs, PHOs, corporates and NGOs.
- Bob Buckham from Pharmaceutical Society spoke on how the professional body copes with pushing the digital regulatory boundaries.
- Jess Jarvie the Founder of The Baby Bag, talked about making digital relationships work to generate profit.
- Jarrod Felton, Senior Account Director at IRI NZ examined who owns the market, who has the market, and what the data says may get the market.
Mix and mingle was sponsored by Brand World.
|Wednesday, July 19, 2017|
|9.00 am to 9.30 am||Registration and Coffee/Tea on arrival|
|9.30 am to 9.45 am||Welcome and Introduction to the Day (Scott Milne)|
|9.45 am to 10.10 am||Presentation: Tania Rowland, Divergent Consulting (session 1)|
|10.10 am to 10.30 am||Presentation: Tim Corbett, The Change Lab (session 1)|
|10.30 am to 11.15 am||Presentation: Claire Hofer, Advertising Standards Authority|
|11.15am to 11:45am||Morning tea break|
|11.45am to 12:30pm||Presentation: Mike Hartley, XPotential|
|12.30pm to 1.00pm||Presentation: Bob Buckham, Pharmaceutical Society|
|1.00pm to 1.45pm||Lunch|
|1.45pm to 2.00pm||Presentation: Jess Jarvie, The Baby Bag|
|2.00pm to 2.40pm||Presentation: Tim Corbett, The Change Lab (session 2)|
|2.40pm to 3.10 pm||Presentation: Tania Rowland, Divergent Consulting (session 2)|
|3.10 pm to 3.30 pm||Afternoon tea break|
|3.30pm to 4.10pm||Presentation: Jarrod Felton, IRI|
|4.10pm to 4.40pm||Presentation: Ed Hyde, SPARK CEO|
|4.30pm to 5.00pm||Presentation: Panel discussion|
|5.00pm to 6.00pm||Sip & savour - Networking drinks and nibbles sponsored by BrandWorld|